How wonderful life is, now you're in the world !!!


My love, my life.. My Ni!

I love you so much and you know.. but I wold like
to offer this song for you .. just to say one more time:
I LOVE YOU!

Your Song
Moulin Rouge
Composição: Indisponível

My gift is my song... and this one's for youAnd you can tell everybody that this is your songIt maybe quite simple, but now that it's doneI hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mindThat I put down in words...How wonderful life is now you're in the world
I sat on the roof and I kicked off the mossWell some of these verses, well they've, they've got me quitecrossBut the sun's been kind while I wrote this songIt's for people like you that keep it turned on
So excuse me forgetting, but these things I doYou see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blueAnyway, the thing is, what I really meanYou got the sweetest eyes I've ever seenAnd you can tell everbody that this is your songIt may be quite simple but now that it's done
And you can tell everybody that this your songIt may be quite simple but now that it's doneI hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mindThat I put down in wordsHow wonderful life is, now you're in the worldI hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mindThat I put down in words How wonderful life is, now you're in the world


Your for ever
Ariane

Comentários

My Dear, my love, my everyday passion...
I've cried all those days without see you...
I miss you much...
I love you.. forever and ever!

Postagens mais visitadas